Thursday, November 18, 2010

HP7--Movie Event of 2010

Today is an exciting day to begin this blog! Why, you ask? Because at midnight tonight I will be sitting in a theatre watching the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Yes, I'm one of those wacko midnight show people. This is one of the biggest movie events of the year and I will be waiting in line for my seats at 6:00 tonight! Let's just say I'm not a front row kind of girl when it comes to movie theatres. I plan to enjoy this epic film from the best seats in the house--middle center.

Waiting in line can get old, but since the crazies really come out to play for these things, I'll have people-watching to keep me occupied. I'm not one to paint a lightning bolt on my forehead or wear a cape, but I sure enjoy watching the people who do!

We've watched Harry, Ron, and Hermione grow up over the last decade and as the epic story of good and evil comes to a close, all I have to say is thank goodness they're splitting it into two movies, so we can drag it out a little longer and do this all over again next summer.

So if you're reading this and you happen to be going also, enjoy the show. I know I will!

5 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK! OH GLORIOUS DAY! I HAVEN'T EVEN READ YOUR POST YET BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Have so much fun! Wish I was going with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're not going alone, but I know you'll enjoy it either way! I'll be thinking of you and have a GREAT TIME! -A.Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys have an awesome time tonight. I know Jared is super excited for the movie, he is like a little kid in a candy store. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Abby... It's so exciting to have a new Tara blog to follow! And yes, I will definitely "stay tuned" for your recommendations as we do have similar tastes. Although I must say I haven't kept up with the hp movies... Maybe I'll catch up one day :)

    ReplyDelete